Our self-adhesive rip-stop nylon down repair patches are the solution to your torn or ripped down jackets.
You’ve snagged your lovely Down Jacket (sleeping bag or favourite ski trousers). You’ve bought your Down Jacket Repair Patches.
So, what now …?
1. Find that annoying tear in your lovely down jacket.
2. Poke those downy feathers back in.
3. Select the most appropriate sized patch for your repair job.
4. Peel backing from the down jacket repair patch.
5. Spread the torn area flat.
6. Place patch over the tear and press down firmly –
to ensure best bond after applying the patch you may want to warm
the newly patched area with a hairdryer or
tumble dry at medium heat before first wash.
7. Show off your newly repaired jacket to the envy of friends and family!