Kit-in-a-Tin – All you Need on any Expedition –
Long Lasting and Refillable
You are just 8 quick steps away from the
perfect re-fill and repair for your down jacket.
If you’ve lost only a bit of down (not enough to justify our full down refill kit) then why not order our “kit-in-a-tin”, which comes with 10 patches, a small pack of goose down refill and mini tweezers? The tin is tough and waterproof to protect its contents in any conditions.
Each kit contains 10 patches (circles: 1.6cm-5cm diameter), insertion tweezers, instructions and 1gm of the highest quality, humanely and ethically sourced, 100% pure, untreated goose down (800+ Fill Power – the most effective insulating filling for down jackets and sleeping bags) for £17.95 – including free P&P worldwide.
How to Repair
1. Find that annoying tear in your lovely down jacket.
2. If you need extra down to make your jacket or sleeping bag plump and cosy,
grab our mini down refill and mini tweezers and, carefully opening the self-seal bag, insert the required amount of new down.
3. Poke those downy feathers back in.
4. Select the most appropriate sized patch for your repair job.
5. Peel backing from the down jacket repair patch.
6. Spread the torn area flat.
7. Place patch over the tear and press down firmly.
8. Show off your newly repaired jacket to the envy of friends and family!
Each kit contains insertion tweezers, instructions and 1gm of the highest quality, humanely and ethically sources, 100% pure, untreated goose down (800+ Fill Power – the most effective insulating filling for down jackets and sleeping bags) and 10 circular patches for £17.95– including free P&P worldwide.