So, what now? Follow our easy guide on how to repair your down jacket:
1. Find that annoying tear in your lovely down jacket.
2. Poke those downy feathers back in.
3. Select the most appropriate sized patch for your repair job.
4. Peel backing from the down jacket repair patch.
5. Spread the torn area flat.
6. Place patch over the tear and press down firmly.
7. Show off your newly repaired jacket to the envy of friends and family!
Each repair pack contains seven perfectly sized patches: five “circles” (smallest 1.6cm – largest 4.1cm diameter); and two “ovals” (smaller 3.8cm x 5.7cm and larger 4.5cm x 6.2cm) for £9.49 with free P&P (worldwide). Remember they are strong, but also super-soft, so they don’t spoil the feel of your lovely jacket or sleeping bag.
- Down Jackets
- Down Sleeping Bags
- Ski Trousers
Buy Our Patches
Buy Down Jacket Repair Patches online here.
P & P Included!
We will send the patches out to you by first class post.
Quick & Easy to Apply
Apply patch and your jacket will be repaired in minutes!
“I would like to thank you so much for delivering a wonderful products, you have helped me bring back to life my lovely down jacket from Kathmandu. Most of all, you have saved me from the cold, so Thank you!. Keep up the good work.”
“Second purchase of this great product. Fantastic service!”
“Beyond thrilled! Perfect colour match, fast delivery, jacket as good as new :-)”
“Very well packed, very quick delivery, very highly recommended.”